SAIL (Steel Authority of India Limited) has announces the recruitment for year 2018-19 for Management Trainee for 382 posts. Last Date to Apply -21-02-2018. For Detailed Notification Click here -
About SAIL - Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is the largest steel-making company in India and one of the seven Maharatna’s of the country’s Central Public Sector Enterprises. SAIL produces iron and steel at five integrated plants and three special steel plants, located principally in the eastern and central regions of India and situated close to domestic sources of raw materials. SAIL manufactures and sells a broad range of steel products. The Government of India owns about 75% of SAIL's equity and retains voting control of the Company.
No of Posts:
|Discipline||Corresponding GATE Paper||No. of Posts|
Degree in Engineering with 65% marks (average of all semesters), in six Engineering disciplines of Mechanical, Metallurgy, Electrical, Instrumentation, Chemical and Mining. Also Candidate Required a valid score card of GATE 2018 Paper Code ME, MT, EE, CH, IN & MN.
Candidates who apply for SAIL will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the relevant GATE 2018 exam paper and Company’s requirement.
Shortlisted candidates would be intimated to appear for Group Discussion and Interview through careers page website of SAIL.
For final selection, the merit list will be drawn by combining the scores of Written test (GATE 2018), GD and Interview with the weightage of 75:10:15 in that order.
How to apply
Application Fees - No Application Fees for candidates.
How to Apply -
1) Candidates who want to apply can visit the official website of SAIL - www.sailcareers.com and then go to Job openings -> MT Recruitment
2) Then Candidate can choose the discipline in which they want to apply.
3) Then Fill the required Details and Upload scanned image, signature, Left thumb expression and Gate Score Card 2018 and submit your application.
4) Candidate should give Valid email id and Mobile number. After successful registration , registration number will be generated and candidate can login via the registration number and date of birth.
5) Last Date to apply - 21-02-2018
6) Click here to read steps for how to apply - https://www.sailcareers.com/media/uploads/How_to_apply_for_MT_2018.pdf